Kent Bird Control – Pigeon netting, spikes and pigeon deterrent systems, proofing installed by pest bird control experts.
Pigeons are probably the most common pest bird that we control in Kent. Due to the sheer numbers raised each year feral pigeons are responsible for most of the bird fouling and damage to buildings than any other pest bird.
Kent Bird Control
can arrange a free survey of your domestic or commercial premises to discuss the best pigeon proofing method for your property which includes pigeon netting, pigeon spikes and other types of pigeon deterrents.
Please see our range of options here.
Pigeon proofing repellents and pigeon deterrent systems we install in Kent
Pigeon spike deterrents
Bird netting for pigeon control
Post and wire pigeon control
Daddi Long Legs wire system
Shooting (Last resort)
Known problems pigeons cause
- Corrosion to buildings and structures from acid content in droppings.
- Spread of disease from nesting material and droppings.
- Air borne related disease through air ducts, air conditioning and ventilation systems
- Risk of infection to water treatments and storage tanks.
- Health and Safety related issues which can also lead to compensation claims from staff or members of the public.
- Flooding or minor leaks from nesting material that blocks pipes or droppings that can break down roofing materials.